Leading People | Leading Service | Leading Technology
Leading the way in Court Reporting, Videography and Trial Support in Las Vegas, Nevada
The Importance of Videoconferencing
Legal videoconferencing was an up-and-coming service even before the global pandemic forced the world to work from home and socially distance. The service allows legal professionals to meet with their teams without having to waste time or money on travel. For teams spread across a state, or even the nation, legal videoconferencing is a game-changer.
Whether uses for the purpose of a deposition, interview, or any other legal service, videoconferencing makes the difficult world of law a little easier to manage. Contact us today to learn out our remote depositions and legal video conferencing services.
Pros of Legal Videoconferencing
- Reduce travel expenses. Sometimes, getting a team together can involve car rentals, hotels, and even plane tickets. Eliminate that cost by hosting an videoconference and discuss the same information in the comfort of your office or home.
- More constructive long-distant collaboration. Don’t let what you need be misconstrued over email or text. Make sure everyone understands exactly what you have to say by hosting a videoconference.
- A more efficient communication process. You don’t have to play phone-tag or wait ages for someone to respond to your email when you host a video conference. Make sure everyone is on the same page by covering exacting what you need during this conference.
- Prepare your team. By recording your videoconference, you can use them at a later date for reviewal. This gives you and your clients the opportunity to ensure an even more solid testimony.
- Keep everyone safe and healthy at home.
Depositions| Discovery | Decisions
We utilize our offices and affordable, high-tech conference rooms around the world. Our conference rooms offer state-of-the art amenities and concierge services.
Document Management & Exhibits
Envision will maintain Master-Exhibit Binders for maximum exhibit consistency from “file-to-trial” including preparation of digital and paper trial binders.
From exhibit retrieval for archival and E-Discovery for Review on leading cloud platforms to online repositories, Discovery is part of our vision.
In-Courtroom tech-support and trial exhibit preparation and presentation. Support for iPro Trial Director 360® and Lexis-Nexis Sanction® software.
Our Las Vegas, Nevada Offices
700 South 3rd Street
RMCM Building – 1st floor
Las Vegas, NV 89101