Leading People | Leading Service | Leading Technology
Leading the way in Court Reporting, Videography and Trial Support in Las Vegas, Nevada
Keep Safe in Your Office
Just like so many other businesses, your company may have recently, or plan to, return to your physical office. As you make this transition, you might be wondering how to conduct a safe, socially distant deposition or even just a meeting, because sometimes you can’t schedule a conference space for every little thing.
Here are a few ways to create a safe, socially distant conference space of your own.
A Safe Conference Space
- If the room has a long table, keep a seat or two between each meeting guest.
- If possible, create a space with several small tables so each person can have their own space.
- Only include the people who have to be present for the meeting (no extra note-takers).
- Allow each person the space the require to enter and exit a room safely.
- Do not borrow supplies from others
Depositions| Discovery | Decisions
We utilize our offices and affordable, high-tech conference rooms around the world. Our conference rooms offer state-of-the art amenities and concierge services.
Document Management & Exhibits
Envision will maintain Master-Exhibit Binders for maximum exhibit consistency from “file-to-trial” including preparation of digital and paper trial binders.
From exhibit retrieval for archival and E-Discovery for Review on leading cloud platforms to online repositories, Discovery is part of our vision.
In-Courtroom tech-support and trial exhibit preparation and presentation. Support for iPro Trial Director 360® and Lexis-Nexis Sanction® software.
Our Las Vegas, Nevada Offices
700 South 3rd Street
RMCM Building – 1st floor
Las Vegas, NV 89101