Credit: Orange Legal
Envision Legal is pleased to announce our page on frequently asked questions about legal videography. When an attorney or paralegal is looking into scheduling a legal videographer, a number of questions may arise. Our page ventures to answer some of the most regularly asked questions so you can book with confidence that the service is right for you.
On this page, you can learn:
- How a recorded deposition is used in trial
- If deposition videographers are certified
- If deposition video can be used in place of live testimony
- How a witness should prepare for a video deposition
- What deposition synchronizing is
To learn the answers to these bullet points, visit our page on frequently asked questions about legal videography. When you schedule a videography service with us, you can expect crystal clear visuals and audio synchronized to the transcript from your legal proceedings.
Rely on us for your videography needs. Contact us today to learn more about our services.